Friday, February 20, 2009

Nadya Suleman- the worst mother in history!

When I was watching Nancy Grace on the Dr. Phil I was surprised to find that I was actually agreeing with her…AT FIRST.

“What kind of irresponsible person does something like this” — Check“Having ivf with 6 kids at home- ridiculous” — Check

“We need to go after the Dr, but we also need to support this mother and family” — Ch….. Wait a minute, WTF? You lost me there Nancy. I thought you might have grown a brain, but I was wrong. You are as big a moron as always.(Quotes paraphrased)

I agree the Dr does bear some responsibility, but the buck stops with NADYA SULEMAN. She specifically went to this DR because he bends the rules. She went in “for one more baby” (WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY 6 in a home with NO INCOME), and was implanted with 6. How could this happen? I’ll tell you how:

The Dr/clinic told Nadya they would no longer store the embryos. (It cost money to store them, and Nadya’s well had run dry. No money = no storage)Nadya had the option to say “No Doctor….. I cannot afford to take the risks of having 6 more babies, let’s just do one.”
Did she do that? HELL NO. She knew she could not afford to continue storing them, and she also knew she could not afford further IFV when she wanted more babies.

So what to do….. What to do….. THE SELFISH SOW CHOSE TO HAVE ALL 6 IMPLANTED. With no job, in an overcrowded home, this sociopath made her decision. Hell no, she would not reduce the number of babies, she wanted them all! That’s why she had them all implanted.

DUH!

Was she worried about how she would pay for everything? Hell No. Because from DAY ONE she has been counting on THE PUBLIC to support her and her brood via donation. She was counting on the interviews, the book, the TV show. And they are all doing EXACTLY what she wants. She wants a TV show so she can give parenting tips…. Well Excuse the F out of me, but I would rather get parenting tips from Ted Bundy (also a sociopath). At least he was intelligent. Hell, I would listen to JOAN CRAWFORD (Mommy Dearest) give parenting advice before I would listen to Nadya. I’ll go you one better, I would listen to Dave Pelzer’s mom (If you don’t know who she is, look up A Child Called It. She tormented her son for years. The atrocious abuse she inflicted upon her son made me literally nauseous) before I would even think about tuning into Nadya advice hour.

“I love all my babies” she moans on screen, “I am a good mom”

A good mom does not spend a large sum on plastic surgery. She spends it on the kiddos.

A good mom does not go out and buy a $20.00 lip-gloss. She opts, instead, to spend the money on diapers.

A good mom does not have 6 children living in a 2 bedroom house, a house that contains 3 adults as well.

A good mom WORKS HER ASS OFF to provide for her children. She does not rely on the government or on “donations”

A good mom RAISES HER OWN CHILDREN and does not expect HER MOTHER TO DO IT.

A good mom would have STOPPED AT 6.

A good mom loves her CHILDREN more than she LOVES HERSELF. Nadya does not.

Nadya is NOT a good mom. She is not even a good person.

Select few people in history have names that are cringe worthy. Names that solicit feelings of instant anger/hatred when mentioned.

The short list:
Nadya Suleman
Adolf Hitler
Charles Manson
Ayatollah Khomeini
Judas
Benito Mussolini
Saddam Hussein
Satan
The KKK (ok a group, but still cringe worthy)

Am I pushing the pen by comparing this woman to these horrible people? Nope. Nadya Suleman will go down as the worst, most hated mother in history. And she damn well deserves it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! I have to agree on all points. How anyone could support this is way beyond me. Too bad for the kids, Mad Nad thinks only of herself. Now with Angels in Waiting being suspect as far as their funding it seems EVERYONE has an angle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't give a cent to Angels in Waiting. Those children should be given up for adoption. Their mother is CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete